- What does Acacia Communications do?
- Click here to learn more about what we do.
- What products does Acacia Communications sell?
- Click here to access our Products page.
- Where are Acacia Communications’ corporate headquarters?
- Our corporate headquarters are located at 3 Mill and Main Place, Suite 400, Maynard, Massachusetts 01754.
- Where is the company incorporated?
- Acacia Communications was incorporated in Delaware in 2009.
- When did Acacia Communications go public? What was the price?
- Acacia Communications stock began trading on The NASDAQ Global Select Market on May 13, 2016. The price of the common stock of Acacia Communications sold in its initial public offering was $23.00 per share.
- What is Acacia Communications’ fiscal year?
- Acacia Communications fiscal year ends on December 31st.
- How is Acacia Communications stock traded?
- Acacia Communications common stock is traded on The NASDAQ Global Select Market under the ticker symbol “ACIA.”
- Who is Acacia Communications’ independent registered public accounting firm?
- Deloitte & Touche, LLP
- Who is Acacia Communications’ outside corporate counsel?
- Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale and Dorr LLP
- Does Acacia Communications pay dividends?
- Acacia Communications has never declared or paid any cash dividends on its shares of capital stock. We do not anticipate paying any cash dividends in the foreseeable future. We currently intend to retain future earnings, if any, to finance operations and expand our business.
- Who is Acacia Communications’ transfer agent?
The transfer agent and registrar for Acacia Communications’ common stock is Computershare Trust Company, N.A. They can be reached in the following ways:
Investor Centre™ Website: http://www.computershare.com/investor
+1 (877) 373-6374 (US, Canada, Puerto Rico)
+1 (781) 575-3100 (non-US)
Written requests By regular mail: By overnight delivery: Computershare
P.O. Box 30170
College Station TX 77842
211 Quality Circle, Suite 210
College Station TX 77845
- How do I transfer stock, change the address on my shareholder account, or replace a lost stock certificate?
- Computershare Trust Company is available to assist shareholders with changes of address, transfers of stock certificates into another name, and replacement of lost stock certificates.
- Does Acacia Communications have a direct stock purchase plan?
- Acacia Communications does not offer a direct stock purchase program.
- Where can I get further information or materials about Acacia Communications?
- Additional information is available on our Investor Relations homepage, or you may contact Investor Relations firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How can I view documents Acacia Communications has filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), including Forms 10-K and 10-Q?
- You can go to the official SEC site or you can visit our filings page.
- Who makes up the Acacia Communications Management team and Board of Directors?
- Management Team
Board of Directors
If you have other questions that we have not answered here, please submit your question using the form below. * Required fields.